Beach

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pat Robinson
    Participant

I love to go to a nearby beach everyday in the morning to take a walk which is not only relaxing and refreshing but also burns more calories than any other places. In addition walking on the beach is a aerobic workout for me.

Sonia Chambers
    Participant

Walking on the beach is indeed relaxing but since I have to travel a couple of miles to reach the beach, I walk in the nearby park.

Joan Wilkinson
    Participant

Walking on beach sand is the best. I go to the beach at least once in two weeks. Since sand is an exfoliant, it will remove dead cells and soften your soles. They are good for strength training. The increased resistance will strengthen the muscles between your feet and back.

Billy
    Participant

I would agree with Joan on this one. Sand is a really great exfoliant. It does relax me a lot as well. Also it actually treated my callus as well.

Pat Robinson
    Participant

Really, I’ve never tried walking without my shoes. To be fair I did get calluses from wearing shoes all the time. Now I’ll try walking with my shoes off.

Pat Robinson
    Participant

Joan not only walking on sand is beneficial, if you’re right at the water’s edge, as the waves break, the sea water will massages your ankles, making the exercise even more complete.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.