Last updated: June 24, 2023
What information we collect, where we get this information, how we use this information, what happens if we have it, and the legal basis for processing this information
We collect and store any information that you enter on this Website. We collect and store the following information about you:
- Postal / Shipping address
- Billing address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Email address
- Device identifier
- Information regarding your interaction with our website or application
- Information regarding your interactions with advertisements
We are not required to collect this information by a law, court order, nor by a tribunal order.
How we protect your personal information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
• Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
• Using SSL or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
• Screening all employees with access to personal information;
• Training our employees;
• Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
• Analyzing our Website traffic;
• Analyzing your interactions with advertisements;
• Identifying if you are signed in to the Website;
• Testing content on the Website;
• Storing information about your preferences;
• Recognizing when you return to the Website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
We retain all of the information that we collect until we no longer need the information to contact you.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights concerning their personal information:
1. The right to access the personal information that we have collected about you.
2. The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
3. The right to request that we delete all or some of the personal information that we have collected on you.
4. The right to ask us to transmit your personal information that we have collected on you to another provider (where technically feasible).
5. The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
6. The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
7. The right to request that we restrict the processing of your data.
8. The right to complain about our collection, sharing, and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
9. The right to not have to identify yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
10. The right to stop receiving unwanted direct marketing.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
Box 1142, Owings Mills, MD 21117
We will need to verify your identity before activating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
• Email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 to 45 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We can deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
You have the right to complain about our collection, use, and sharing of your personal information by contacting us at the following contact information:
Box 1142, Owings Mills, MD 21117
We will respond to all complaints within a reasonable time (usually 30 days).
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
You may complain to us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above.
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in Maryland.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We plan to transfer data to the United States. This means that your information may be processed in a country outside of the United States and it may be accessible to law enforcement authorities and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction.