You can wave to People

PaidLetter.com Forums WalkAwayFat Forum Things to Do While Walking You can wave to People

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Asad
    Participant

I’ve found throughout the years that the more people I wave at on the street, the more waves I receive in return. It didn’t take long for folks to start waving first at me. Whenever an automobile provides me a broad route to walk on, I normally gesture to it.
    When drivers pass you and move to the left, you can anticipate it. I always gesture my appreciation to these drivers. I believe the good karma coming my way will benefit me when fast drivers approach too closely.

Sonia Chambers
    Participant

Yes that is true. I wave at the little kids playing in the park during my walk and they do wave back without any hesitation. Such positive vibes in the morning definitely makes my day.

Joan Wilkinson
    Participant

Connecting to nature and enjoying the greenery environment is the first thing I do while walking. Because most of the cities are polluted and we don’t get to see a calm environment anywhere near. So I just enjoy being around nature whenever I get time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.