Currently, there are a couple of online gurus talking about the advantages of buying a business through seller financing.
Typically the businesses they mention are:
- Mailbox rentals
- Car washes
- Storage units
Beyond the mechanics of the buying procedure, there are still inherent risks (especially in this economy) with buying a brick-and-mortar business.
Disadvantages of owning a brick-and-mortar business:
- Higher costs associated, such as the cost of rent, utilities, heat, water, and transaction fees, as well as employee salaries.
- Space limitations, since you can only offer a certain amount of product (or services) at in-person locations.
- Hours or locations may be inconvenient for some customers.
- Requires customers to travel to the location, which can be time-consuming and less attractive compared to shopping online.
- Challenges of hiring enough staff and retaining them to keep the store fully staffed.
- Brick-and-mortar businesses can reach only so many customers in your local area.
- Equipment show signs of wear and tear as time goes on.
Other costs include:
- Monthly rent for the retail space
- Required licenses and permits
- Business entity formation fees
- Commercial insurance
- Updates and repairs to the space to fit your needs
- Shelves, displays, checkout counters, and other fixtures
- POS systems, computers, software, and other tech items you need to run the store
- Physical inventory
- Packaging materials, such as bags and tissue paper
- Toilet paper, soap, and other items for bathrooms
- Professional services, such as accounting, payroll, cleaning, and legal services
Vagrancy & Drugs
In this current economic decline people loitering, soliciting for money (panhandling), drunkenness, and drug peddling are still concerns on your physical property, making your patrons feel unsafe.
Advantages of a Paid Newsletter
When you use a paid newsletter subscription business model, you’ll enjoy recurring income and won’t need to worry about ‘brick and mortar’ problems. Plus with a paid newsletter you are not limited to local service and immediately have a global business.
The Fortune Training Course
You can discover how our students use a paid newsletter to earn six figures or more on the side part-time. Plus our system reveals how to do this without using paid ads, making phone calls, or even dealing with webinars.
What is seller financing?
In seller financing, the seller takes on the role of the lender. Instead of giving cash to the buyer, the seller extends enough credit to the buyer for the purchase price of the online business. The buyer and seller sign a promissory note (which contains the terms of the loan).
Unlike with a bank, your credit score or income doesn’t matter.
Using this approach means that you are in essence buying income (Instead of getting another job).
Our course walks you through the exact process to purchase a paid newsletter, already generating profit, through 100% seller financing!